Wednesday 2 November 2011

Pink Nouveau Swatch and LOTD

I said before that I'd like to swatch all of my MAC lipsticks. They are one of my favourite things, even though the green credentials are not so hot. These babies come in the best shades and I love the finishes. I'll tag these posts as "MAC lipstick swatches" so you can just click that label and see all the swatches easily.

For reference, I'm about NW15-20. Medium fair, cool toned.

I kick off with Pink Nouveau. It is a Satin finish lipstick, so pretty matte but smooth and rich. I can't really rave about this colour, it's okay. I think it's quite a pretty colour but not a statement shade.




Anyone else feel a bit uncomfortable with how much make-up makes them feel better? I feel like I should be just as confident with a bare face, but the reality for me is that I feel so different with some colour on. I find conversations easier with make-up on. This I realised yesterday, to my dismay. I am a shallow being - sigh. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask questions, make remarks, write a poem.