Friday 2 September 2011

Bella Pierre Green Shimmer Kit

Bella Pierre: Green Shimmer Kit swatches
Bella Pierre is quite an expensive mineral makeup brand. They have a great selection of mineral eye, blush and lip colours. I've not been impressed with their foundation purely because of the limited shades on offer (I get a bit uppity at being told I can just buy two pots and mix my own shade!).  Their products are certified cruelty-free.


Being on a budget, I'm always on the lookout for free samples, good deals and bargains. I found myself a great bargain with this product. I'm not a TK Maxx fan, I hate jumble (even H&M is too much for me), but I do scour the makeup tables if I pass one. Last time I found this kit...

Three 100% mineral eyeshadows, a primer base and two brushes for £9! It's normally £39.99! I was very excited.

So here for your visual pleasure are some swatches. I've still to do a Look with it, but I'm on it. Life and my baby girl have been keeping me soooooo busy this last week. The top one on each picture is the minerals applied by themselves, middle is with water, and third is on top of the primer. 
Discotheque

Forest

Reluctance
As you can see, you can get a good range of tones from these products. I think that Discotheque looked best applied with water, as did Reluctance. With the primer I lost some of the sheen, but got a deeper colour. Forest looked far better with primer, a lovely opaque green. I'll do a few different Looks with these to show them off. 

So keep your eyes peeled when you go TK Maxx shopping! Let me know what you find!







2 comments:

  1. ooooh lovely. I like them all! Very interesting to see how water and primer changes them. Usually i just put eyeshadow on alone! I might need to come round to play with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool eh? It's really easy to do that with mineral eyeshadows xx

    ReplyDelete

Ask questions, make remarks, write a poem.