Wednesday 17 August 2011

LOTD and More Eyebrow Thoughts

I used the BareMinerals foundation again today, being more heavy handed in the hope that I would like it. Alas, it's not for me. I just felt it emphasized the imperfections in the texture of my skin. I wanted to wash my face as my whole makeup felt wrong. But I only have time to do one application, my baby girl doesn't nap for long! So today, a bit of winged black eyeliner and ORANGE lips! 

Morange lipstick
Morange!

After my recent post about eyebrows, I thought I'd show you a photo of this look without any definition added to the eyebrows. Eyebrows really do frame your face, and it's important not to forget them if you're going for a groomed look. The following picture should demonstrate this.

undefined brows
Freaky!


Yay! Eyebrows! Hmm, and a Wren.


Face:
BareMinerals mineral foundation in Fairly Light
Lily Lolo mineral e/s in Cream Soda as colour corrector under eyes
Lily Lolo mineral concealer in Nude
Lily Lolo mineral blush in Flushed
Lily Lolo mineral bronzer in Waikiki

Eyes:
Lily Lolo finishing powder in Translucent Matte on eyelids as primer
Lily Lolo mineral e/s in Soft Brown
Lily Lolo mineral e/s in Witchypoo applied with damp brush as eyeliner
MAC Plushlash mascara in Plush Black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Yeyo on waterline

Brows:
BareMinerals Brow colour in Brunette

Lips:
MAC lip liner in Subculture
MAC lipstick in Morange


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask questions, make remarks, write a poem.