Monday 15 August 2011

What's the Least: Minimal Makeup

I've been a very busy lady the last few days and my baby girl hasn't been sleeping well. I really could have done with a full face of make-up to compensate but have not had the time. It got me thinking, what's your comfortable minimum when it comes to make-up? What do you grab when you have no time but you know you're going to be out and about?

For me, the bare minimum used to be a bare face. But with being so tired, I think I worry people too much! My Dad told me I looked hungover last time I went make-up free (I haven't been pretty much tee-total for about a year and a half!) So now I prefer not to go out with out some under-eye concealer, eyebrows on and mascara so I don't look so peeky. Like so.

eyebrows and mascara makeup
Under-eye concealer - Lily Lolo mineral concealer in Nude
BareMinerals by Bare Escentuals, mineral Brow Colour in Brunette
MAC Plush Lash mascara in Plush Black

That's my minimum, but I much prefer to add a bright lip! 
Girl About Town
Pink and Purple?
MAC Amplified Lipstick in Girl About Town. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask questions, make remarks, write a poem.